Pours a purplish red color with an appearance like a juicy, pulpy smoothie. The head is flat at first, then rises into large bubbles that look more like a science experiment than a beer. Aroma is full of berry richness, lactose, and a mild sourness. Taste is incredible with juicy flavors of blueberry and lime. There’s a very mild sourness, which is balanced out by a smooth, lactose and marshmallow flavor. Mouthfeel is refreshing with the lime flavors, but it’s also chewy and creamy based on the smoothie-like texture. Glad we got our hands on this fruited sour that is exquisite from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 13 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 53 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity