Pours a purplish red color with an appearance like a juicy, pulpy smoothie. The head is flat at first, then rises into large bubbles that look more like a science experiment than a beer. Aroma is full of berry richness, lactose, and a mild sourness. Taste is incredible with juicy flavors of blueberry and lime. There’s a very mild sourness, which is balanced out by a smooth, lactose and marshmallow flavor. Mouthfeel is refreshing with the lime flavors, but it’s also chewy and creamy based on the smoothie-like texture. Glad we got our hands on this fruited sour that is exquisite from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 17 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rise Up. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity