Chocolate Sombrero is a Mexican-Style Chocolate Stout that pours a dark brown color with a thick head. There's a roasted malt and smoky flavor in the aroma that sets the stage for an amazing taste. Initially we find ancho chile with a little bit of heat, but it's still pretty subtle. Then we get some cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg, and chili powder. But without a doubt the roasted malt and chocolate flavors dominate. But it's not brewed with chocolate, which is interesting given all of the dark chocolate and cocoa flavors. The "Strange Brew" from our Clown Shoes podcast, this is a complex and full of flavor stout that you should not pass up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Space Ghost. 2 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Pliny The Elder. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Trinity. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity