Chocolate Sombrero is a Mexican-Style Chocolate Stout that pours a dark brown color with a thick head. There's a roasted malt and smoky flavor in the aroma that sets the stage for an amazing taste. Initially we find ancho chile with a little bit of heat, but it's still pretty subtle. Then we get some cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg, and chili powder. But without a doubt the roasted malt and chocolate flavors dominate. But it's not brewed with chocolate, which is interesting given all of the dark chocolate and cocoa flavors. The "Strange Brew" from our Clown Shoes podcast, this is a complex and full of flavor stout that you should not pass up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Compunction. 17 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends?. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Ninja Star. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity