Chocolate Sombrero is a Mexican-Style Chocolate Stout that pours a dark brown color with a thick head. There's a roasted malt and smoky flavor in the aroma that sets the stage for an amazing taste. Initially we find ancho chile with a little bit of heat, but it's still pretty subtle. Then we get some cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg, and chili powder. But without a doubt the roasted malt and chocolate flavors dominate. But it's not brewed with chocolate, which is interesting given all of the dark chocolate and cocoa flavors. The "Strange Brew" from our Clown Shoes podcast, this is a complex and full of flavor stout that you should not pass up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Firestone Velvet Mocha Merlin. 1 minute ago
- AnnaB listened to 100th Episode!. 46 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for West Coast Red. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hard Body Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity