Chocolate Sombrero is a Mexican-Style Chocolate Stout that pours a dark brown color with a thick head. There's a roasted malt and smoky flavor in the aroma that sets the stage for an amazing taste. Initially we find ancho chile with a little bit of heat, but it's still pretty subtle. Then we get some cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg, and chili powder. But without a doubt the roasted malt and chocolate flavors dominate. But it's not brewed with chocolate, which is interesting given all of the dark chocolate and cocoa flavors. The "Strange Brew" from our Clown Shoes podcast, this is a complex and full of flavor stout that you should not pass up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 2 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity