Chocolate Indulgence pours a very dark brown color with a thick, tan, and cascading head. Right off the bat, you’ll realize the unique style of this beer – basically a blend between a Belgian ale and a chocolate stout. The texture is velvety with a bubbly carbonation that you don’t see in other stouts. Lots of roasted malt flavors with an abundance of dark chocolate and dark fruit. The finish is fruit with a classic Belgian feel, and very satisfying from beginning to end.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Urumea Donostiako Pale Ale. 27 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Starburst IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity