Chocolate Indulgence pours a very dark brown color with a thick, tan, and cascading head. Right off the bat, you’ll realize the unique style of this beer – basically a blend between a Belgian ale and a chocolate stout. The texture is velvety with a bubbly carbonation that you don’t see in other stouts. Lots of roasted malt flavors with an abundance of dark chocolate and dark fruit. The finish is fruit with a classic Belgian feel, and very satisfying from beginning to end.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to White Night. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Breck IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Allagash House Beer. 7 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Canebrake. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity