Chocolate Indulgence pours a very dark brown color with a thick, tan, and cascading head. Right off the bat, you’ll realize the unique style of this beer – basically a blend between a Belgian ale and a chocolate stout. The texture is velvety with a bubbly carbonation that you don’t see in other stouts. Lots of roasted malt flavors with an abundance of dark chocolate and dark fruit. The finish is fruit with a classic Belgian feel, and very satisfying from beginning to end.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alpha King. 38 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Revelation Stout. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for On Fleek. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 4 hours ago
- cantaloop added a rating for Double Overhead Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Foam Top. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity