Chocolate Indulgence pours a very dark brown color with a thick, tan, and cascading head. Right off the bat, you'll realize the unique style of this beer - basically a blend between a Belgian ale and a chocolate stout. The texture is velvety with a bubbly carbonation that you don't see in other stouts. Lots of roasted malt flavors with an abundance of dark chocolate and dark fruit. The finish is fruit with a classic Belgian feel, and very satisfying from beginning to end.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Senor Saison. 18 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Daycation IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Canebrake. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity