Chocolate Indulgence pours a very dark brown color with a thick, tan, and cascading head. Right off the bat, you’ll realize the unique style of this beer – basically a blend between a Belgian ale and a chocolate stout. The texture is velvety with a bubbly carbonation that you don’t see in other stouts. Lots of roasted malt flavors with an abundance of dark chocolate and dark fruit. The finish is fruit with a classic Belgian feel, and very satisfying from beginning to end.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 46 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to California Grab Bag II. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity