Chocolate Indulgence pours a very dark brown color with a thick, tan, and cascading head. Right off the bat, you’ll realize the unique style of this beer – basically a blend between a Belgian ale and a chocolate stout. The texture is velvety with a bubbly carbonation that you don’t see in other stouts. Lots of roasted malt flavors with an abundance of dark chocolate and dark fruit. The finish is fruit with a classic Belgian feel, and very satisfying from beginning to end.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 29 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Prinsipia. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity