Chocolate Flippin Good
Chocolate Flippin Good pours a muddy looking dark brown that's dark but somehow you can see the haze. The thin white head disappears immediately, barely leaving a trace. The aroma is intense. It's breakfast and dessert rolled into one, with maple syrup taking the lead and a mild chocolatey cream aroma bringing up the rear. The taste is really complex - we picked up maple syrup, a really nice eggy and buttery breadiness like French toast, caramelized sugar with a touch of vanilla like a creme brulee, a sugary chocolate puff with cream, and cinnamon. The mouthfeel is almost creamy but it still has good carbonation. Coming in at 9.7%, it's a hefty pint but well worth it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 3 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for King Sue. 44 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Shadow of a Doubt. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity