Chocolate Flippin Good
Chocolate Flippin Good pours a muddy looking dark brown that's dark but somehow you can see the haze. The thin white head disappears immediately, barely leaving a trace. The aroma is intense. It's breakfast and dessert rolled into one, with maple syrup taking the lead and a mild chocolatey cream aroma bringing up the rear. The taste is really complex - we picked up maple syrup, a really nice eggy and buttery breadiness like French toast, caramelized sugar with a touch of vanilla like a creme brulee, a sugary chocolate puff with cream, and cinnamon. The mouthfeel is almost creamy but it still has good carbonation. Coming in at 9.7%, it's a hefty pint but well worth it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity