Chocolate Flippin Good
Chocolate Flippin Good pours a muddy looking dark brown that's dark but somehow you can see the haze. The thin white head disappears immediately, barely leaving a trace. The aroma is intense. It's breakfast and dessert rolled into one, with maple syrup taking the lead and a mild chocolatey cream aroma bringing up the rear. The taste is really complex - we picked up maple syrup, a really nice eggy and buttery breadiness like French toast, caramelized sugar with a touch of vanilla like a creme brûlée, a sugary chocolate puff with cream, and cinnamon. The mouthfeel is almost creamy but it still has good carbonation. Coming in at 9.7%, it's a hefty pint but well worth it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 15 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for The Next Episode. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Lager. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity