Chocolate Flippin Good
Chocolate Flippin Good pours a muddy looking dark brown that's dark but somehow you can see the haze. The thin white head disappears immediately, barely leaving a trace. The aroma is intense. It's breakfast and dessert rolled into one, with maple syrup taking the lead and a mild chocolatey cream aroma bringing up the rear. The taste is really complex - we picked up maple syrup, a really nice eggy and buttery breadiness like French toast, caramelized sugar with a touch of vanilla like a creme brulee, a sugary chocolate puff with cream, and cinnamon. The mouthfeel is almost creamy but it still has good carbonation. Coming in at 9.7%, it's a hefty pint but well worth it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 21 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 2 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity