Chocolate Flippin Good
Chocolate Flippin Good pours a muddy looking dark brown that's dark but somehow you can see the haze. The thin white head disappears immediately, barely leaving a trace. The aroma is intense. It's breakfast and dessert rolled into one, with maple syrup taking the lead and a mild chocolatey cream aroma bringing up the rear. The taste is really complex - we picked up maple syrup, a really nice eggy and buttery breadiness like French toast, caramelized sugar with a touch of vanilla like a creme brûlée, a sugary chocolate puff with cream, and cinnamon. The mouthfeel is almost creamy but it still has good carbonation. Coming in at 9.7%, it's a hefty pint but well worth it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 11 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Swingers. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revelation Rye IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Just for Fun. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to L.A. Beers. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Dorado. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity