Chocolate Flippin Good
Chocolate Flippin Good pours a muddy looking dark brown that's dark but somehow you can see the haze. The thin white head disappears immediately, barely leaving a trace. The aroma is intense. It's breakfast and dessert rolled into one, with maple syrup taking the lead and a mild chocolatey cream aroma bringing up the rear. The taste is really complex - we picked up maple syrup, a really nice eggy and buttery breadiness like French toast, caramelized sugar with a touch of vanilla like a creme brulee, a sugary chocolate puff with cream, and cinnamon. The mouthfeel is almost creamy but it still has good carbonation. Coming in at 9.7%, it's a hefty pint but well worth it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 7 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity