Grande Réserve (Blue)
Chimay Blue pours a brown color with an reddish-amber hue and a medium tan head. It has a bready yeast smell with a touch of cherries and brandy. It's complex with a dark fruit and caramel flavor, some woody notes and a touch of bitterness to balance out some candy sweetness. Somehow it's refreshing, although not exactly crisp. The buttery aftertaste lingers on the tongue and has a cumulative warming effect, lasting a little longer than other beers of this style; and that's not a bad thing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Clear AF IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Allagash House Beer. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Sour Power Hour. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for XII Zwölfjahre. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity