Grande Reserve (Blue)
Chimay Blue pours a brown color with an reddish-amber hue and a medium tan head. It has a bready yeast smell with a touch of cherries and brandy. It's complex with a dark fruit and caramel flavor, some woody notes and a touch of bitterness to balance out some candy sweetness. Somehow it's refreshing, although not exactly crisp. The buttery aftertaste lingers on the tongue and has a cumulative warming effect, lasting a little longer than other beers of this style; and that's not a bad thing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 46 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity