Grande Reserve (Blue)
Chimay Blue pours a brown color with an reddish-amber hue and a medium tan head. It has a bready yeast smell with a touch of cherries and brandy. It's complex with a dark fruit and caramel flavor, some woody notes and a touch of bitterness to balance out some candy sweetness. Somehow it's refreshing, although not exactly crisp. The buttery aftertaste lingers on the tongue and has a cumulative warming effect, lasting a little longer than other beers of this style; and that's not a bad thing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 7 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Size 7 IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Kushetka Imperial Stout. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Espress-O-Boros. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Black Phoenix. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity