Grande Reserve (Blue)
Chimay Blue pours a brown color with an reddish-amber hue and a medium tan head. It has a bready yeast smell with a touch of cherries and brandy. It's complex with a dark fruit and caramel flavor, some woody notes and a touch of bitterness to balance out some candy sweetness. Somehow it's refreshing, although not exactly crisp. The buttery aftertaste lingers on the tongue and has a cumulative warming effect, lasting a little longer than other beers of this style; and that's not a bad thing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 10 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity