Grande Reserve (Blue)
Chimay Blue pours a brown color with an reddish-amber hue and a medium tan head. It has a bready yeast smell with a touch of cherries and brandy. It's complex with a dark fruit and caramel flavor, some woody notes and a touch of bitterness to balance out some candy sweetness. Somehow it's refreshing, although not exactly crisp. The buttery aftertaste lingers on the tongue and has a cumulative warming effect, lasting a little longer than other beers of this style; and that's not a bad thing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Romeo & Julius. 24 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Portlandia. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Poleeko Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Congress Street IPA. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Freak Parade. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tell-Tale Tart. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity