Color is pale amber, non-transparent, with two fingers of white foamy head. Dank, hoppy aroma. Taste has a fair amount of bitterness, especially for an IPA these days, which is nice. Citrus, tropical fruit, and a bit of resinous pine. The malts are noticeable too, with pale malt contributing a toasted breadiness and slight brown sugar sweetness. Mouthfeel is slick or oily, carbonation is spot on. Dry and effervescent in the finish, with some grapefruit pith to cap off a solid IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Steal This Can. 5 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Galaxy Crush. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to October Spectacular!. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Eastbound and Downed. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity