Color is pale amber, non-transparent, with two fingers of white foamy head. Dank, hoppy aroma. Taste has a fair amount of bitterness, especially for an IPA these days, which is nice. Citrus, tropical fruit, and a bit of resinous pine. The malts are noticeable too, with pale malt contributing a toasted breadiness and slight brown sugar sweetness. Mouthfeel is slick or oily, carbonation is spot on. Dry and effervescent in the finish, with some grapefruit pith to cap off a solid IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Red Glove. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lemon Drip. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity