Chief of Chiefs
Cloudy, soft golden yellow color, with one finger of white, foamy head. Very aromatic with ripe, juicy notes. With the first sip, we get melon and tropical fruit. Our take was mango, pineapple, honeydew, and lemon zest. There’s an accumulating dankness on the back end, with grassy, piney flavors. Malts are soft and flaky, with a juicy, creamy mouthfeel with lively carbonation. Medium bitterness; not like a West Coast IPA, but certainly more bitter than most Hazies. We were fortunate to visit Bearded Iris a couple years ago, and have been seeking out their beers ever since.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 10 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Death From Above. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity