Chief of Chiefs
Cloudy, soft golden yellow color, with one finger of white, foamy head. Very aromatic with ripe, juicy notes. With the first sip, we get melon and tropical fruit. Our take was mango, pineapple, honeydew, and lemon zest. There’s an accumulating dankness on the back end, with grassy, piney flavors. Malts are soft and flaky, with a juicy, creamy mouthfeel with lively carbonation. Medium bitterness; not like a West Coast IPA, but certainly more bitter than most Hazies. We were fortunate to visit Bearded Iris a couple years ago, and have been seeking out their beers ever since.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Patsy. 18 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for 60 Minute IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Red Caboose. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for El Jefe Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity