Chief of Chiefs
Cloudy, soft golden yellow color, with one finger of white, foamy head. Very aromatic with ripe, juicy notes. With the first sip, we get melon and tropical fruit. Our take was mango, pineapple, honeydew, and lemon zest. There’s an accumulating dankness on the back end, with grassy, piney flavors. Malts are soft and flaky, with a juicy, creamy mouthfeel with lively carbonation. Medium bitterness; not like a West Coast IPA, but certainly more bitter than most Hazies. We were fortunate to visit Bearded Iris a couple years ago, and have been seeking out their beers ever since.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Heart of Stone. 34 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Sounds. 57 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trumer Pils. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity