Cherry Limeade Sour
Cherry Limeade explodes with carbonation when opening the can. It pours a thick but sparse head that all but disappears after a few minutes. It looks a little like apple juice, dark golden color with a slightly purple hue. It is slightly cloudy from fruit-related suspended particles. The aroma is fresh and fruity, but subtle. If I had to pick a fruit smell, it'd be watermelon with a touch of cherry. The flavor is subtle as well with reserved fruitiness, sourness and carbonation. There cherry flavor is perceptible, but muted. The lime aftertaste comes through as a slight tartness. The alcohol is reserved as well at 4.2%. The good thing is, it's not overly sweet either. It's refreshing and balanced, a perfect spring-time beer and one you can drink all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 41 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blue Boar Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity