Cherry Limeade Sour
Cherry Limeade explodes with carbonation when opening the can. It pours a thick but sparse head that all but disappears after a few minutes. It looks a little like apple juice, dark golden color with a slightly purple hue. It is slightly cloudy from fruit-related suspended particles. The aroma is fresh and fruity, but subtle. If I had to pick a fruit smell, it'd be watermelon with a touch of cherry. The flavor is subtle as well with reserved fruitiness, sourness and carbonation. There cherry flavor is perceptible, but muted. The lime aftertaste comes through as a slight tartness. The alcohol is reserved as well at 4.2%. The good thing is, it's not overly sweet either. It's refreshing and balanced, a perfect spring-time beer and one you can drink all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 6 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Left Eye, Right Eye DIPA. 29 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Layla Blackberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Long Table. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
St. Paddy's Day Show
Kabru West Coast IPA