Cherry Limeade Sour
Cherry Limeade explodes with carbonation when opening the can. It pours a thick but sparse head that all but disappears after a few minutes. It looks a little like apple juice, dark golden color with a slightly purple hue. It is slightly cloudy from fruit-related suspended particles. The aroma is fresh and fruity, but subtle. If I had to pick a fruit smell, it'd be watermelon with a touch of cherry. The flavor is subtle as well with reserved fruitiness, sourness and carbonation. There cherry flavor is perceptible, but muted. The lime aftertaste comes through as a slight tartness. The alcohol is reserved as well at 4.2%. The good thing is, it's not overly sweet either. It's refreshing and balanced, a perfect spring-time beer and one you can drink all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 43 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Starburst IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity