Cherry Limeade Sour
Cherry Limeade explodes with carbonation when opening the can. It pours a thick but sparse head that all but disappears after a few minutes. It looks a little like apple juice, dark golden color with a slightly purple hue. It is slightly cloudy from fruit-related suspended particles. The aroma is fresh and fruity, but subtle. If I had to pick a fruit smell, it'd be watermelon with a touch of cherry. The flavor is subtle as well with reserved fruitiness, sourness and carbonation. There cherry flavor is perceptible, but muted. The lime aftertaste comes through as a slight tartness. The alcohol is reserved as well at 4.2%. The good thing is, it's not overly sweet either. It's refreshing and balanced, a perfect spring-time beer and one you can drink all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 13 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 49 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Invent the Universe. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Allagash White. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Whirlpool. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Low and Slow. 5 hours ago
- beavwarius added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity