Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout
Color is dark brown, almost black. Head is creamy, dark brown, and thin, but seems to last forever with a slick film. Malty aroma of dark roasted malt. On the taste, we get similar rich, roasted malt flavors along with espresso, dark chocolate, and vanilla. There’s a muted sweetness as well as a pleasant hop bitterness that complement all of the malt flavors. Mouthfeel is creamy and robust, with nice carbonation. Finishes with a smooth, malty finish. Straightforward but high quality, an ideal representation for this style. As the One Year Anniversary beer in 2016, there were only 255 bombers produced. This is a special treat if you can still get your hands on one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 40 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Weedwacker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity