Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout
Color is dark brown, almost black. Head is creamy, dark brown, and thin, but seems to last forever with a slick film. Malty aroma of dark roasted malt. On the taste, we get similar rich, roasted malt flavors along with espresso, dark chocolate, and vanilla. There's a muted sweetness as well as a pleasant hop bitterness that complement all of the malt flavors. Mouthfeel is creamy and robust, with nice carbonation. Finishes with a smooth, malty finish. Straightforward but high quality, an ideal representation for this style. As the One Year Anniversary beer in 2016, there were only 255 bombers produced. This is a special treat if you can still get your hands on one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 60 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 1 hour ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Enjoy by 4.20 IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChocoLatte. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Fort Point (Mosaic Dry Hopped). 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Sour Power Hour. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity