Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout
Color is dark brown, almost black. Head is creamy, dark brown, and thin, but seems to last forever with a slick film. Malty aroma of dark roasted malt. On the taste, we get similar rich, roasted malt flavors along with espresso, dark chocolate, and vanilla. There’s a muted sweetness as well as a pleasant hop bitterness that complement all of the malt flavors. Mouthfeel is creamy and robust, with nice carbonation. Finishes with a smooth, malty finish. Straightforward but high quality, an ideal representation for this style. As the One Year Anniversary beer in 2016, there were only 255 bombers produced. This is a special treat if you can still get your hands on one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for De Garre Belgian Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Scary Jesus Rock Star. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 8 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for AW-JEFF IT!. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity