Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout
Color is dark brown, almost black. Head is creamy, dark brown, and thin, but seems to last forever with a slick film. Malty aroma of dark roasted malt. On the taste, we get similar rich, roasted malt flavors along with espresso, dark chocolate, and vanilla. There's a muted sweetness as well as a pleasant hop bitterness that complement all of the malt flavors. Mouthfeel is creamy and robust, with nice carbonation. Finishes with a smooth, malty finish. Straightforward but high quality, an ideal representation for this style. As the One Year Anniversary beer in 2016, there were only 255 bombers produced. This is a special treat if you can still get your hands on one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for A Tiny Beautiful Something. 10 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Gimme Mo. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Source Series Apis. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity