Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout
Color is dark brown, almost black. Head is creamy, dark brown, and thin, but seems to last forever with a slick film. Malty aroma of dark roasted malt. On the taste, we get similar rich, roasted malt flavors along with espresso, dark chocolate, and vanilla. There's a muted sweetness as well as a pleasant hop bitterness that complement all of the malt flavors. Mouthfeel is creamy and robust, with nice carbonation. Finishes with a smooth, malty finish. Straightforward but high quality, an ideal representation for this style. As the One Year Anniversary beer in 2016, there were only 255 bombers produced. This is a special treat if you can still get your hands on one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 20 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Stoutella. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Hop Juice. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer June AF Hazy IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 805. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Double Overhead Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Partying Past Burning Bridges. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity