Chau Tien Pale Ale
Chau Tien, once sharing a common recipe with Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, has continued to evolve over time. It is an amber colored pale ale that balances caramel maltiness with a medium floral hop profile. There is also a juicy fruitiness that makes the beer quite drinkable. A touch of spice and bitterness in the aftertaste lets you know you are drinking a pale ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Arete 2016. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 7 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity