Chau Tien Pale Ale
Cháu Tiên, once sharing a common recipe with Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, has continued to evolve over time. It is an amber colored pale ale that balances caramel maltiness with a medium floral hop profile. There is also a juicy fruitiness that makes the beer quite drinkable. A touch of spice and bitterness in the aftertaste lets you know you are drinking a pale ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 15 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lazy Hazy IPA. 57 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Dynamo Donut Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity