Chau Tien Pale Ale
Chau Tien, once sharing a common recipe with Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, has continued to evolve over time. It is an amber colored pale ale that balances caramel maltiness with a medium floral hop profile. There is also a juicy fruitiness that makes the beer quite drinkable. A touch of spice and bitterness in the aftertaste lets you know you are drinking a pale ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 52 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Operation IPA Overload. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity