Chau Tien Pale Ale
Chau Tien, once sharing a common recipe with Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, has continued to evolve over time. It is an amber colored pale ale that balances caramel maltiness with a medium floral hop profile. There is also a juicy fruitiness that makes the beer quite drinkable. A touch of spice and bitterness in the aftertaste lets you know you are drinking a pale ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Bud Light. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Deja Stout. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Portlandia. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity