Chasing Nelson pours a very murky, golden orange color. The head is 2 fingers thick and long lasting. Nice aroma with tropical fruit and berry. Taste has some bold hop flavors right off the bat, with mango, guava, apple, and a touch of citrus. This is Double Dry Hopped with just one hop, so you get a real sense of how great Nelson hops are. Mouthfeel is pillowy with a creamy, flaky texture, perhaps from oats or similar soft malts. Very little bitterness, and the finish is smooth and enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 20 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 36 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for New Ish Who Dis?. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity