Chasing Nelson pours a very murky, golden orange color. The head is 2 fingers thick and long lasting. Nice aroma with tropical fruit and berry. Taste has some bold hop flavors right off the bat, with mango, guava, apple, and a touch of citrus. This is Double Dry Hopped with just one hop, so you get a real sense of how great Nelson hops are. Mouthfeel is pillowy with a creamy, flaky texture, perhaps from oats or similar soft malts. Very little bitterness, and the finish is smooth and enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Dark Island. 3 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stone, Cold. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Relay IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity