Chaotic Double IPA
Chaotic pours a golden color with an enticing, caramel aroma. On the taste we found some initial brown sugar sweetness, but the bitterness comes through on the finish. The hops are piney and also fruity, with lots of apricot and peach, but just in the middle. There’s even some onion notes. Overall this is a tasty, very drinkable beer, one that has different flavors from start to finish, and one that is fitting for any fan of the Double IPA category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 19 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Happy Hops. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for More Moro Blood Orange IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 8. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity