Chaotic Double IPA
Chaotic pours a golden color with an enticing, caramel aroma. On the taste we found some initial brown sugar sweetness, but the bitterness comes through on the finish. The hops are piney and also fruity, with lots of apricot and peach, but just in the middle. There's even some onion notes. Overall this is a tasty, very drinkable beer, one that has different flavors from start to finish, and one that is fitting for any fan of the Double IPA category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 7 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 50 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Apotheosis. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity