Chaotic Double IPA
Chaotic pours a golden color with an enticing, caramel aroma. On the taste we found some initial brown sugar sweetness, but the bitterness comes through on the finish. The hops are piney and also fruity, with lots of apricot and peach, but just in the middle. There's even some onion notes. Overall this is a tasty, very drinkable beer, one that has different flavors from start to finish, and one that is fitting for any fan of the Double IPA category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. Less than a minute ago.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Phantasmagoria. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Changeling. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity