Chai-Spiced Imperial Russian Stout
Dark black with a slight film of tan head. The chai dominates the smell with some cinnamon on the finish. The taste starts as a sweet imperial stout with toasted malt flavor with some almond nuttiness, then the chai kicks in and crescendos into a cinnamon aftertaste. The tea flavor is very strong on this, maybe a little overwhelming.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 27 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Sister. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity