Chai-Spiced Imperial Russian Stout
Dark black with a slight film of tan head. The chai dominates the smell with some cinnamon on the finish. The taste starts as a sweet imperial stout with toasted malt flavor with some almond nuttiness, then the chai kicks in and crescendos into a cinnamon aftertaste. The tea flavor is very strong on this, maybe a little overwhelming.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 27 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity