Chai-Spiced Imperial Russian Stout
Dark black with a slight film of tan head. The chai dominates the smell with some cinnamon on the finish. The taste starts as a sweet imperial stout with toasted malt flavor with some almond nuttiness, then the chai kicks in and crescendos into a cinnamon aftertaste. The tea flavor is very strong on this, maybe a little overwhelming.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Dream Yard. 45 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity