Cerasus Magnifera pours a beautiful reddish amber color. Head is white and both silky and frothy; surprisingly thick for this style. Intense aroma of fruit and funky sourness. Taste is tart and sour from the start. Lots of fruit, especially cherry, but also some green apple and tropical fruit. Woody, oak flavors from the barrel impart some aged characteristics and a smooth texture. That mouthfeel is crisp, clean, and refreshing. As the beer warms, the tartness lessens. Complex and flavorful, this is a very pleasant mildly sour beer from Eagle Rock Brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 33 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pliny The Younger. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Plum Riot. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity