Cerasus Magnifera pours a beautiful reddish amber color. Head is white and both silky and frothy; surprisingly thick for this style. Intense aroma of fruit and funky sourness. Taste is tart and sour from the start. Lots of fruit, especially cherry, but also some green apple and tropical fruit. Woody, oak flavors from the barrel impart some aged characteristics and a smooth texture. That mouthfeel is crisp, clean, and refreshing. As the beer warms, the tartness lessens. Complex and flavorful, this is a very pleasant mildly sour beer from Eagle Rock Brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Good Green. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hop Swingers. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blazing World. 5 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Scattered Glow. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for KillaPilz. 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity