Cerasus Magnifera pours a beautiful reddish amber color. Head is white and both silky and frothy; surprisingly thick for this style. Intense aroma of fruit and funky sourness. Taste is tart and sour from the start. Lots of fruit, especially cherry, but also some green apple and tropical fruit. Woody, oak flavors from the barrel impart some aged characteristics and a smooth texture. That mouthfeel is crisp, clean, and refreshing. As the beer warms, the tartness lessens. Complex and flavorful, this is a very pleasant mildly sour beer from Eagle Rock Brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for River Buddy. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Heady Topper. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for What Hath God Wrought. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity