Cerasus Magnifera pours a beautiful reddish amber color. Head is white and both silky and frothy; surprisingly thick for this style. Intense aroma of fruit and funky sourness. Taste is tart and sour from the start. Lots of fruit, especially cherry, but also some green apple and tropical fruit. Woody, oak flavors from the barrel impart some aged characteristics and a smooth texture. That mouthfeel is crisp, clean, and refreshing. As the beer warms, the tartness lessens. Complex and flavorful, this is a very pleasant mildly sour beer from Eagle Rock Brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Dopamine (Ghost 822). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Catalyst. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Playification. 8 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherries Jubilee (Epicurean) 2019. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity