Central Valley Breakfast Sour
Central Valley Breakfast Sour pours a surprising apricot/lemon yellow that nearly matches its label, and pretty cloudy. Thin head with lots of bubbled carbonation. Aroma is decidedly fruity, with grapefruit and citrus notes coming out strong. The taste is pretty satisfyingly amazing - it's pear forward with lychee and grapefruit bringing up the rear in a bright and acidic sweetness that balances out the sour perfectly.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for James and Julie. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Beers Up North. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Citra Mango Milkshake. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citra Mango Milkshake. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All the Hops. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for 3 Weight Session IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity