Cellarman’s Reserve Wet Hop IPA
Color is super clear, pale amber with a thick, white, soap bubble head. Visible carbonation in the glass, along with substantial lacing. Fresh, hoppy pine in the aroma. The taste is dominated by that same resinous pine, plus more hops with a bit of berry and citrus flavor. There’s a pretty bold bitterness throughout. Bready malt flavors with just a slight sweetness. Medium body with a crisp, astringent mouthfeel. Overall, a flavorful and bitter old school IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Deja Stout. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for De Garre Belgian Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Scary Jesus Rock Star. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Downtown Brown. 8 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity