Cellarman’s Reserve Wet Hop IPA
Color is super clear, pale amber with a thick, white, soap bubble head. Visible carbonation in the glass, along with substantial lacing. Fresh, hoppy pine in the aroma. The taste is dominated by that same resinous pine, plus more hops with a bit of berry and citrus flavor. There’s a pretty bold bitterness throughout. Bready malt flavors with just a slight sweetness. Medium body with a crisp, astringent mouthfeel. Overall, a flavorful and bitter old school IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Your IPA. 1 minute ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 26 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Create-A-Potato. 28 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 49 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for El Sully. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 8. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity