Celebration Ale (2019)
Sierra Nevada Celebration is a historic beer that only gets better with each year. Decades ago it utilized the the pine and spice of the hops combined with caramel malts to give it a festive, "Christmas Tree" type of flavor. IPAs at that time were few and far between. Now since the style and the flavors are so common, it relies on its incredible freshness, its balanced taste, its stellar reputation, and its temporary availability to create an event that is anticipated and frankly, celebrated, each and every year. We can't think of a better beer with which to close out the holidays and 2019. Cheers and Happy New Year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Otra Vez. 39 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Feminist. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to San Diego Part 2. 7 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity