Celebration Ale (2018)
Sierra Nevada Celebration is a dark reddish copper color with quite a bit of fluffy, white head. This is medium bodied with medium carbonation. It has a clean and refreshing aroma of fresh pine hops with some citrus to go along with it. The flavor has a bready caramel malt base balanced by some of the freshest hop flavors you can get in a beer. It has a little bit of holiday spiciness on the finish, hints of orange peel and pepper, that is completely derived from the hops. It would be nice to get this beer all year-round, but the limited availability makes it special when the weather turns and the new Celebration is released.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Raspberry AF. 50 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Critical Band. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 6 hours ago
- bcsbernie commented on beer 50 FT Jackrabbit. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity