Celebration Ale (2018)
Sierra Nevada Celebration is a dark reddish copper color with quite a bit of fluffy, white head. This is medium bodied with medium carbonation. It has a clean and refreshing aroma of fresh pine hops with some citrus to go along with it. The flavor has a bready caramel malt base balanced by some of the freshest hop flavors you can get in a beer. It has a little bit of holiday spiciness on the finish, hints of orange peel and pepper, that is completely derived from the hops. It would be nice to get this beer all year-round, but the limited availability makes it special when the weather turns and the new Celebration is released.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning and 2 others listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 2 hours ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Sactown Brews. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 4 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide and 1 other added a rating for Guinness Draught Stout. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for DAAANG! IPA. 7 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 8 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Changeling. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity