Celebration Ale (2018)
Sierra Nevada Celebration is a dark reddish copper color with quite a bit of fluffy, white head. This is medium bodied with medium carbonation. It has a clean and refreshing aroma of fresh pine hops with some citrus to go along with it. The flavor has a bready caramel malt base balanced by some of the freshest hop flavors you can get in a beer. It has a little bit of holiday spiciness on the finish, hints of orange peel and pepper, that is completely derived from the hops. It would be nice to get this beer all year-round, but the limited availability makes it special when the weather turns and the new Celebration is released.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 41 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blueberry Maple Stout. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for CA$H MONY . 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Here Comes the Reaper. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity