Celebration Ale (2018)
Sierra Nevada Celebration is a dark reddish copper color with quite a bit of fluffy, white head. This is medium bodied with medium carbonation. It has a clean and refreshing aroma of fresh pine hops with some citrus to go along with it. The flavor has a bready caramel malt base balanced by some of the freshest hop flavors you can get in a beer. It has a little bit of holiday spiciness on the finish, hints of orange peel and pepper, that is completely derived from the hops. It would be nice to get this beer all year-round, but the limited availability makes it special when the weather turns and the new Celebration is released.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity