Category 5 IPA
Category 5 is an Imperial IPA that pours a vibrant orange / dark amber color. There's plenty of cloudiness, and the head is thick and lasts for some time. The aroma is citrusy and hoppy. Initially this beer has some sweet, caramel malt. But then you're hit with very hoppy and juicy flavors - mostly citrus but also some mango. Medium carbonation and body. Some bitter grapefruit comes out on the finish, and there's a lingering, herbal aftertaste. Overall this is a solid, citrusy brew, but not one that you can take lightly!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 36 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 3 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Dale's Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity