Category 5 IPA
Category 5 is an Imperial IPA that pours a vibrant orange / dark amber color. There's plenty of cloudiness, and the head is thick and lasts for some time. The aroma is citrusy and hoppy. Initially this beer has some sweet, caramel malt. But then you're hit with very hoppy and juicy flavors - mostly citrus but also some mango. Medium carbonation and body. Some bitter grapefruit comes out on the finish, and there's a lingering, herbal aftertaste. Overall this is a solid, citrusy brew, but not one that you can take lightly!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 42 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Black Noise. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sherpa's Survival Kit. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fruitlands - Apricot. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 7 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for White Rajah. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity