Category 5 IPA
Category 5 is an Imperial IPA that pours a vibrant orange / dark amber color. There's plenty of cloudiness, and the head is thick and lasts for some time. The aroma is citrusy and hoppy. Initially this beer has some sweet, caramel malt. But then you're hit with very hoppy and juicy flavors - mostly citrus but also some mango. Medium carbonation and body. Some bitter grapefruit comes out on the finish, and there's a lingering, herbal aftertaste. Overall this is a solid, citrusy brew, but not one that you can take lightly!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 52 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Campfire Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity