Cast Out IPA
Color is a mostly clear, golden yellow. Head is very white, frothy, and provides a high amount of lacing on the glass. Fresh aroma full of tropical fruit and citrus but also some pale malt. Taste is much like the aroma, with a nice amount of malt up front that provides balance for the heavy amount of Galaxy hops. Hop flavor is mostly tropical, with some papaya and passion fruit, maybe some almost-ripe mango. As the beer warms up, we also got floral hops and hints of grapefruit pith. Medium bitterness that picks up with each sip. The mouthfeel is dry with an above average carbonation. Finish has a high bitterness and leaves you with an acidic aftertaste like you just ate a fresh grapefruit straight off the tree. High quality and a great beer to showcase the Galaxy hop.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Sour Power Hour. 33 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Golden Trout. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Plum Riot. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Beard Tax. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity