Cast Out IPA
Color is a mostly clear, golden yellow. Head is very white, frothy, and provides a high amount of lacing on the glass. Fresh aroma full of tropical fruit and citrus but also some pale malt. Taste is much like the aroma, with a nice amount of malt up front that provides balance for the heavy amount of Galaxy hops. Hop flavor is mostly tropical, with some papaya and passion fruit, maybe some almost-ripe mango. As the beer warms up, we also got floral hops and hints of grapefruit pith. Medium bitterness that picks up with each sip. The mouthfeel is dry with an above average carbonation. Finish has a high bitterness and leaves you with an acidic aftertaste like you just ate a fresh grapefruit straight off the tree. High quality and a great beer to showcase the Galaxy hop.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lucille IPA. 16 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity