Pours a crystal clear, golden color with two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Bright aroma, with peach, citrus, and melon. Single hopped with Cashmere. Taste is hop-forward with peach as the dominant fruit. But we also get lemon, lime, and cantaloupe in the flavor as well. Light bready malts with a touch of honey-like sweetness. Light body with a dry, soft mouthfeel. There's also a smooth bitterness that lingers in the finish. Overall a nice XPA and a good representation of this hop.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Hayburner. 11 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Dark Doppelbock. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Penske File. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Nectar IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity