Pours a crystal clear, golden color with two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Bright aroma, with peach, citrus, and melon. Single hopped with Cashmere. Taste is hop-forward with peach as the dominant fruit. But we also get lemon, lime, and cantaloupe in the flavor as well. Light bready malts with a touch of honey-like sweetness. Light body with a dry, soft mouthfeel. There's also a smooth bitterness that lingers in the finish. Overall a nice XPA and a good representation of this hop.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 34 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Chief of Chiefs. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity