Cashmere Pale Ale
Pours very clear, medium amber color. Frothy white head that thins down to a nice film. Aroma is sweet malt and resinous hops. Taste is really well balanced. Hops are melon-like with both cantaloupe and honeydew coming to mind. Malts are darkish with a honey sweetness. Mouthfeel is slightly creamy with low carbonation. Mild bitterness and finish is super smooth. This was quite enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 51 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for American Beauty. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Bitter Oats. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Whirlpool. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Avalon. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity