Cashmere Pale Ale
Pours very clear, medium amber color. Frothy white head that thins down to a nice film. Aroma is sweet malt and resinous hops. Taste is really well balanced. Hops are melon-like with both cantaloupe and honeydew coming to mind. Malts are darkish with a honey sweetness. Mouthfeel is slightly creamy with low carbonation. Mild bitterness and finish is super smooth. This was quite enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Red Glove. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lemon Drip. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity