Cashmere Pale Ale
Pours very clear, medium amber color. Frothy white head that thins down to a nice film. Aroma is sweet malt and resinous hops. Taste is really well balanced. Hops are melon-like with both cantaloupe and honeydew coming to mind. Malts are darkish with a honey sweetness. Mouthfeel is slightly creamy with low carbonation. Mild bitterness and finish is super smooth. This was quite enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 48 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity