Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project
Beautiful appearance that is reddish purple or cranberry in color, semi-transparent with some visible carbonation. Fizzy white head that disappears quickly. Aroma is strong with plenty of Brettanomyces presence, even after aging this for 5+ additional years in our cellar. The sourness is well contained; mild without any puckering. There’s an herbal or earthy flavor and some blueberry notes, but less than we expected. Very woody, with huge flavor influence from the oak barrels. Light bodied, crisp, and refreshing. The 7.75% is well hidden. Perhaps some of the sourness and blueberry flavors faded over time, but even this 2013 packs a huge amount of flavor and stimulating tasting experience for any sour beer fan.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 45 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Stone, Cold. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil