Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project
Beautiful appearance that is reddish purple or cranberry in color, semi-transparent with some visible carbonation. Fizzy white head that disappears quickly. Aroma is strong with plenty of Brettanomyces presence, even after aging this for 5+ additional years in our cellar. The sourness is well contained; mild without any puckering. There's an herbal or earthy flavor and some blueberry notes, but less than we expected. Very woody, with huge flavor influence from the oak barrels. Light bodied, crisp, and refreshing. The 7.75% is well hidden. Perhaps some of the sourness and blueberry flavors faded over time, but even this 2013 packs a huge amount of flavor and stimulating tasting experience for any sour beer fan.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 18 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity