Carta Blanca is a Mexican lager that pours a clear, golden color. It has a crisp, grainy taste, somewhat like a rice beer. What sets it apart from other Mexican beers is a slight lemon flavor and a citrus finish. It may not be the most popular in its category, but don't overlook this beer if you want to try something new.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 16 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Triforce IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Boom Sauce. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rogue Paradise Pucker. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Blind Pig IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity