Carta Blanca is a Mexican lager that pours a clear, golden color. It has a crisp, grainy taste, somewhat like a rice beer. What sets it apart from other Mexican beers is a slight lemon flavor and a citrus finish. It may not be the most popular in its category, but don't overlook this beer if you want to try something new.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 24 minutes ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Goosed. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Intergalactic Space Tuber. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tunnel Vision. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity