Carta Blanca is a Mexican lager that pours a clear, golden color. It has a crisp, grainy taste, somewhat like a rice beer. What sets it apart from other Mexican beers is a slight lemon flavor and a citrus finish. It may not be the most popular in its category, but don't overlook this beer if you want to try something new.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 32 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 43 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 52 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 53 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity