Carta Blanca is a Mexican lager that pours a clear, golden color. It has a crisp, grainy taste, somewhat like a rice beer. What sets it apart from other Mexican beers is a slight lemon flavor and a citrus finish. It may not be the most popular in its category, but don't overlook this beer if you want to try something new.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 22 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity