Carta Blanca is a Mexican lager that pours a clear, golden color. It has a crisp, grainy taste, somewhat like a rice beer. What sets it apart from other Mexican beers is a slight lemon flavor and a citrus finish. It may not be the most popular in its category, but don't overlook this beer if you want to try something new.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 37 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Breck IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Meowsa!. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for No Chill. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Lupulin River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity