Pours a golden straw color, mostly clear, but there is a soft haze present. Lots of carbonation bubbles that rise from the bottom of the glass. Head is white and fizzy, disappearing quickly to a thin film. The aroma is hoppy and bright, which also describes the taste. We picked up on a variety of hop flavors, including floral, herbal, passion fruit, lime, blueberry, and pine. Mouthfeel is crisp and refreshing. Light to medium body, with moderate carbonation, and a long, dry finish with just a touch of bitterness. Overall an excellent West Coast style Mosaic Pale Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for MoonJuice IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for S'Mores. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 and 2 others listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity