Capital Brewery Oktoberfest
Pours a light copper, orange color with a thin white head that dissipates down to a film on the top of the glass. A large amount of medium sized bubbles flows evenly from the bottom of the glass to the top. The aroma consists of bready, caramel malts and an ever-so slight hint of citrus hops. The taste is crisp and light, yet flavorful and is careful to not go over the top with the caramel maltiness. Sometimes Oktoberfest beers can become bread in a glass, there is no danger of that here. It does maintain the drinkability of traditional Oktoberfest beers in that you won't mind drinking a few of these.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 31 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity