Capital Brewery Oktoberfest
Pours a light copper, orange color with a thin white head that dissipates down to a film on the top of the glass. A large amount of medium sized bubbles flows evenly from the bottom of the glass to the top. The aroma consists of bready, caramel malts and an ever-so slight hint of citrus hops. The taste is crisp and light, yet flavorful and is careful to not go over the top with the caramel maltiness. Sometimes Oktoberfest beers can become bread in a glass, there is no danger of that here. It does maintain the drinkability of traditional Oktoberfest beers in that you won't mind drinking a few of these.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Compunction. 15 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends?. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Ninja Star. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity