Capital Brewery Maibock
This Maibock pours a clear, golden orange color with a thin head that is full of super tiny bubbles. There's a distinct lager aroma of bready malts. On the taste, the malts are dominant, with both bready notes as well as a fairly sweet honey flavor from start to finish. Hops are earthy with a hint of fresh orange citrus. Medium carbonation and a buttery mouthfeel. Finish is smooth and leaves you thinking you could drink this all day long. This is not a style that we've had a lot of, but this has fantastic flavors that will get us looking for more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atticus IPA. 49 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity