Capital Brewery Maibock
This Maibock pours a clear, golden orange color with a thin head that is full of super tiny bubbles. There's a distinct lager aroma of bready malts. On the taste, the malts are dominant, with both bready notes as well as a fairly sweet honey flavor from start to finish. Hops are earthy with a hint of fresh orange citrus. Medium carbonation and a buttery mouthfeel. Finish is smooth and leaves you thinking you could drink this all day long. This is not a style that we've had a lot of, but this has fantastic flavors that will get us looking for more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 20 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Otra Vez. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Feminist. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity