Color is golden straw and super clear with ½ finger of frothy white head that dissipates pretty quickly. Grain-forward, pilsner malt aroma. The taste is crisp and refreshing, with plenty of bready malt flavors, plus a light amount of floral hops. A hint of bitterness comes through from those hops. The body is light and crisp, and mouthfeel is lighter and less creamy that many in this category. We love the Kölsch style, and Cantrip is a perfect summertime, thirst-quenching beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trumer Pils. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Red Caboose. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity