Color is golden straw and super clear with ½ finger of frothy white head that dissipates pretty quickly. Grain-forward, pilsner malt aroma. The taste is crisp and refreshing, with plenty of bready malt flavors, plus a light amount of floral hops. A hint of bitterness comes through from those hops. The body is light and crisp, and mouthfeel is lighter and less creamy that many in this category. We love the Kölsch style, and Cantrip is a perfect summertime, thirst-quenching beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 19 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Gimme Mo. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Source Series Apis. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lizard People. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity