Campfire Stout with Coffee
Campfire Stout with Coffee pours a dark brown color with a thin, khaki colored head. Aroma has a bit of the smoky campfire aroma, but the coffee is pretty muted in the aroma. Taste has toasted or burnt malt, and the coffee is more pronounced. The coffee flavors are more like bitter, cold brew without any sweetness at all, which us coffee drinkers appreciate. And it’s pretty hoppy for a stout, which might contribute to the bitterness. Light to medium body, almost like a heavy porter. Mouthfeel is dry and highly carbonated. We prefer the original Campfire Stout but that beer sets the bar very high.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for IPA 395. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Experimental J-Hole. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Rebel IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity