Campfire Stout with Coffee
Campfire Stout with Coffee pours a dark brown color with a thin, khaki colored head. Aroma has a bit of the smoky campfire aroma, but the coffee is pretty muted in the aroma. Taste has toasted or burnt malt, and the coffee is more pronounced. The coffee flavors are more like bitter, cold brew without any sweetness at all, which us coffee drinkers appreciate. And it's pretty hoppy for a stout, which might contribute to the bitterness. Light to medium body, almost like a heavy porter. Mouthfeel is dry and highly carbonated. We prefer the original Campfire Stout but that beer sets the bar very high.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other listened to Happy New Beer!. 37 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to What's My Name Again?. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Geuze Mariage Parfait 2013. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Big Juice Smoothie Edition. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Bloom. 7 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Allagash White. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity