Campfire Stout with Coffee
Campfire Stout with Coffee pours a dark brown color with a thin, khaki colored head. Aroma has a bit of the smoky campfire aroma, but the coffee is pretty muted in the aroma. Taste has toasted or burnt malt, and the coffee is more pronounced. The coffee flavors are more like bitter, cold brew without any sweetness at all, which us coffee drinkers appreciate. And it's pretty hoppy for a stout, which might contribute to the bitterness. Light to medium body, almost like a heavy porter. Mouthfeel is dry and highly carbonated. We prefer the original Campfire Stout but that beer sets the bar very high.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Old Chub Scotch Ale. 37 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to The Gold Standard. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Sactown Brews. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Teller Pils. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Allagash Black. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity