The heavenly aroma of graham crackers, chocolate and a slight malt mark Campfire Stout's impressive first impressions. It pours black and lets absolutely no light through, with a significant tan head. It seems to have light carbonation, but the mouthfeel is thick, smooth and creamy. It's balanced and sweet with a hint of bitter. We recommend that it tastes best out of the cooler, poured into a glass, and enjoyed with good company in the outdoors, circled around the campfire. The smell of campfire smoke mixed with the taste of this beer is a match made in a foresty, woodsy, adventurous heaven. It's named that for a reason.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 39 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Boo Koo IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity