The heavenly aroma of graham crackers, chocolate and a slight malt mark Campfire Stout's impressive first impressions. It pours black and lets absolutely no light through, with a significant tan head. It seems to have light carbonation, but the mouthfeel is thick, smooth and creamy. It's balanced and sweet with a hint of bitter. We recommend that it tastes best out of the cooler, poured into a glass, and enjoyed with good company in the outdoors, circled around the campfire. The smell of campfire smoke mixed with the taste of this beer is a match made in a foresty, woodsy, adventurous heaven. It's named that for a reason.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sriracha Hot Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity