Calm Before the Storm
Calm Before the Storm is exactly as described and tastes as such: a cream ale with coffee and vanilla. It pours a very clear golden coppery color with slight head. The aroma is a strong coffee, as if you were smelling the spent grinds from your pot of coffee this morning. The taste isn't much different - very coffee forward with just a hint of vanilla. The only downside is the aftertaste which is more like freeze-dried Folgers than freshly ground beans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hammerland DIPA. 2 minutes ago
- lposada listened to LA LA Land. 53 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Voodoo Doughnut Mango Astronaut Ale. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Seattle Show. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Some Pumpkins. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Ellison Tiramisu Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity