Calm Before the Storm
Calm Before the Storm is exactly as described and tastes as such: a cream ale with coffee and vanilla. It pours a very clear golden coppery color with slight head. The aroma is a strong coffee, as if you were smelling the spent grinds from your pot of coffee this morning. The taste isn't much different - very coffee forward with just a hint of vanilla. The only downside is the aftertaste which is more like freeze-dried Folgers than freshly ground beans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 4 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Down 'N Dirty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. 58 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Goosed. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Winter is Here. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Christmas Special. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Bee Line. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity