Calm Before the Storm
Calm Before the Storm is exactly as described and tastes as such: a cream ale with coffee and vanilla. It pours a very clear golden coppery color with slight head. The aroma is a strong coffee, as if you were smelling the spent grinds from your pot of coffee this morning. The taste isn't much different - very coffee forward with just a hint of vanilla. The only downside is the aftertaste which is more like freeze-dried Folgers than freshly ground beans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 18 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Great White. 1 hour ago
- IPAman listened to Beaver State Brews. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Stouting Match. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Springboard Ale. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja Star. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity