Calm Before the Storm
Calm Before the Storm is exactly as described and tastes as such: a cream ale with coffee and vanilla. It pours a very clear golden coppery color with slight head. The aroma is a strong coffee, as if you were smelling the spent grinds from your pot of coffee this morning. The taste isn't much different - very coffee forward with just a hint of vanilla. The only downside is the aftertaste which is more like freeze-dried Folgers than freshly ground beans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 4 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine (2018). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Half Hitch. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Velocity of Light. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity