Calm Before the Storm
Calm Before the Storm is exactly as described and tastes as such: a cream ale with coffee and vanilla. It pours a very clear golden coppery color with slight head. The aroma is a strong coffee, as if you were smelling the spent grinds from your pot of coffee this morning. The taste isn't much different - very coffee forward with just a hint of vanilla. The only downside is the aftertaste which is more like freeze-dried Folgers than freshly ground beans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Head South. Less than a minute ago.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Foam Top. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Whimsy. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity