Calm Before the Storm
Calm Before the Storm is exactly as described and tastes as such: a cream ale with coffee and vanilla. It pours a very clear golden coppery color with slight head. The aroma is a strong coffee, as if you were smelling the spent grinds from your pot of coffee this morning. The taste isn't much different - very coffee forward with just a hint of vanilla. The only downside is the aftertaste which is more like freeze-dried Folgers than freshly ground beans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Truck Trail. 39 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lupulin River. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to On the Boulevard. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Sanctification. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Flock Wave Unfiltered Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity