California 99 Golden Ale
Pours a clear gold color with a foamy, white head. Plenty of lacing. Aroma of cracker or bready malts along with grassy, floral hops. Taste is refreshingly smooth, with the bready malt up front, leading to the grassy and floral hops, then transitioning back to a semi-sweet, honey-like finish. Light bodied with a clean, crisp mouthfeel. Nothing complex or aggressive with this beer, but it represents the style well and serves as a perfect choice on a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bikini Blonde Lager. 9 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity