California 99 Golden Ale
Pours a clear gold color with a foamy, white head. Plenty of lacing. Aroma of cracker or bready malts along with grassy, floral hops. Taste is refreshingly smooth, with the bready malt up front, leading to the grassy and floral hops, then transitioning back to a semi-sweet, honey-like finish. Light bodied with a clean, crisp mouthfeel. Nothing complex or aggressive with this beer, but it represents the style well and serves as a perfect choice on a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 23 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 25 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Alpine Duet. 53 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Invasive Species IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goose Experimental Ale. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 and 1 other added a rating for Wells Banana Bread Beer. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lemon Drip. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity