California 99 Golden Ale
Pours a clear gold color with a foamy, white head. Plenty of lacing. Aroma of cracker or bready malts along with grassy, floral hops. Taste is refreshingly smooth, with the bready malt up front, leading to the grassy and floral hops, then transitioning back to a semi-sweet, honey-like finish. Light bodied with a clean, crisp mouthfeel. Nothing complex or aggressive with this beer, but it represents the style well and serves as a perfect choice on a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 10 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity