California 99 Golden Ale
Pours a clear gold color with a foamy, white head. Plenty of lacing. Aroma of cracker or bready malts along with grassy, floral hops. Taste is refreshingly smooth, with the bready malt up front, leading to the grassy and floral hops, then transitioning back to a semi-sweet, honey-like finish. Light bodied with a clean, crisp mouthfeel. Nothing complex or aggressive with this beer, but it represents the style well and serves as a perfect choice on a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 5 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 57 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity