Cali Creamin' Vanilla Cream Ale
Cali Creamin' pours a light golden color with champagne-like carbonation. The beer is transparent with a fluffy snow-white head. It has a farmhouse alfalfa smell with just a hint of vanilla. On the taste the vanilla is much more than just a hint. In fact they have managed to pack an amazing amount of vanilla cream taste into this beer. So much so that it almost tastes more like a cream soda than a beer. It isn't overly sweet, but it finishes with a little bit of honey sweetness on the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for East India Pale Ale. 10 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Double Pillow. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Back to the Brews. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity