Cali Creamin' Vanilla Cream Ale
Cali Creamin' pours a light golden color with champagne-like carbonation. The beer is transparent with a fluffy snow-white head. It has a farmhouse alfalfa smell with just a hint of vanilla. On the taste the vanilla is much more than just a hint. In fact they have managed to pack an amazing amount of vanilla cream taste into this beer. So much so that it almost tastes more like a cream soda than a beer. It isn't overly sweet, but it finishes with a little bit of honey sweetness on the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Night Swim Porter. 40 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Seef Bier. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Victory Festbier. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Olympia Beer. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja Star. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity