Cali Creamin' Vanilla Cream Ale
Cali Creamin' pours a light golden color with champagne-like carbonation. The beer is transparent with a fluffy snow-white head. It has a farmhouse alfalfa smell with just a hint of vanilla. On the taste the vanilla is much more than just a hint. In fact they have managed to pack an amazing amount of vanilla cream taste into this beer. So much so that it almost tastes more like a cream soda than a beer. It isn't overly sweet, but it finishes with a little bit of honey sweetness on the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Velvet Evil. 31 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Never Better. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition). 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Truck Trail. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA