Cali Creamin' Vanilla Cream Ale
Cali Creamin' pours a light golden color with champagne-like carbonation. The beer is transparent with a fluffy snow-white head. It has a farmhouse alfalfa smell with just a hint of vanilla. On the taste the vanilla is much more than just a hint. In fact they have managed to pack an amazing amount of vanilla cream taste into this beer. So much so that it almost tastes more like a cream soda than a beer. It isn't overly sweet, but it finishes with a little bit of honey sweetness on the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Canebrake. 36 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 7 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity