Cali Creamin' Vanilla Cream Ale
Cali Creamin' pours a light golden color with champagne-like carbonation. The beer is transparent with a fluffy snow-white head. It has a farmhouse alfalfa smell with just a hint of vanilla. On the taste the vanilla is much more than just a hint. In fact they have managed to pack an amazing amount of vanilla cream taste into this beer. So much so that it almost tastes more like a cream soda than a beer. It isn't overly sweet, but it finishes with a little bit of honey sweetness on the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 11 minutes ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Hop Box. 48 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to IPAs East and West. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for 300. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Citra High. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Swami's IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity