CA$H MONY pours a clear, deep gold color with several fingers of white, foamy head and an abundance of sticky lacing. Aroma is filled with tropical fruit and a malty sweetness. The taste has a strong malt presence, with caramel and sweet bread. At the same time, it’s a hop bomb with huge flavors of dank pine, cantaloupe, honeydew, and a jammy, orange marmalade. Bold hop flavors that we don’t see in this combination too often. Medium to heavy bitterness with a mouthfeel that is warming and a tad boozy. Overall, we find this to be a bit old school but at the same time very satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity