CA$H MONY pours a clear, deep gold color with several fingers of white, foamy head and an abundance of sticky lacing. Aroma is filled with tropical fruit and a malty sweetness. The taste has a strong malt presence, with caramel and sweet bread. At the same time, it's a hop bomb with huge flavors of dank pine, cantaloupe, honeydew, and a jammy, orange marmalade. Bold hop flavors that we don't see in this combination too often. Medium to heavy bitterness with a mouthfeel that is warming and a tad boozy. Overall, we find this to be a bit old school but at the same time very satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Paulaner Oktoberfest Marzen. 49 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Ayinger Oktober Fest-Marzen. 49 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Sam Adams Octoberfest. 50 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer 1516 Kellerbier. 50 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oude Geuze. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity