CA$H MONY pours a clear, deep gold color with several fingers of white, foamy head and an abundance of sticky lacing. Aroma is filled with tropical fruit and a malty sweetness. The taste has a strong malt presence, with caramel and sweet bread. At the same time, it’s a hop bomb with huge flavors of dank pine, cantaloupe, honeydew, and a jammy, orange marmalade. Bold hop flavors that we don’t see in this combination too often. Medium to heavy bitterness with a mouthfeel that is warming and a tad boozy. Overall, we find this to be a bit old school but at the same time very satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 21 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Into the Woods. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Peeper Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Pacific Gem Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity