Buzzsaw Brown Ale
Buzzsaw has a think head that lingers. It has a biscuity flavor similar to that of Fat Tire. It is light on the hops with a very slight sweetness in the aftertaste. Most brown ales have hints of molasses and brown sugar, as does this, but is not nearly as sweet as most. The hangover didn't feel much like a buzzsaw, but we like the name anyway.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 31 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity