Buzzsaw Brown Ale
Buzzsaw has a think head that lingers. It has a biscuity flavor similar to that of Fat Tire. It is light on the hops with a very slight sweetness in the aftertaste. Most brown ales have hints of molasses and brown sugar, as does this, but is not nearly as sweet as most. The hangover didn't feel much like a buzzsaw, but we like the name anyway.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 54 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends?. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Ninja Star. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity