Buzzsaw Brown Ale
Buzzsaw has a think head that lingers. It has a biscuity flavor similar to that of Fat Tire. It is light on the hops with a very slight sweetness in the aftertaste. Most brown ales have hints of molasses and brown sugar, as does this, but is not nearly as sweet as most. The hangover didn't feel much like a buzzsaw, but we like the name anyway.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Avant Garde. 46 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity