Buzzsaw Brown Ale
Buzzsaw has a think head that lingers. It has a biscuity flavor similar to that of Fat Tire. It is light on the hops with a very slight sweetness in the aftertaste. Most brown ales have hints of molasses and brown sugar, as does this, but is not nearly as sweet as most. The hangover didn't feel much like a buzzsaw, but we like the name anyway.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. Less than a minute ago.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 34 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Sister. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity