Buzzsaw Brown Ale
Buzzsaw has a think head that lingers. It has a biscuity flavor similar to that of Fat Tire. It is light on the hops with a very slight sweetness in the aftertaste. Most brown ales have hints of molasses and brown sugar, as does this, but is not nearly as sweet as most. The hangover didn't feel much like a buzzsaw, but we like the name anyway.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for River Buddy. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Heady Topper. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for What Hath God Wrought. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity