Butte Creek Organic IPA
Butte Creek Organic IPA is mild in flavor and ranks fairly low compared to other IPAs we've tried. It tastes a lot like iced tea and has a somewhat bland aftertaste. Not our idea of an IPA, but hey, it's organic!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 7 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 48 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine (2018). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Half Hitch. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Velocity of Light. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity