Butte Creek Organic IPA
Butte Creek Organic IPA is mild in flavor and ranks fairly low compared to other IPAs we've tried. It tastes a lot like iced tea and has a somewhat bland aftertaste. Not our idea of an IPA, but hey, it's organic!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to Back to the Brews. 28 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Morning Star. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to San Diego Part 1. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Sactown Brews. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity