Butte Creek Organic IPA
Butte Creek Organic IPA is mild in flavor and ranks fairly low compared to other IPAs we've tried. It tastes a lot like iced tea and has a somewhat bland aftertaste. Not our idea of an IPA, but hey, it's organic!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 32 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity