Butte Creek Organic IPA
Butte Creek Organic IPA is mild in flavor and ranks fairly low compared to other IPAs we've tried. It tastes a lot like iced tea and has a somewhat bland aftertaste. Not our idea of an IPA, but hey, it's organic!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Citra Bend. 24 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Stone, Cold. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Orange Blossom Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Alpha King. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity