Buoy Beer IPA
Color is clear, pale amber, with one finger of white, foamy head. Inviting aroma with both malts and hops present. On the taste, we get hops first, with pine and grapefruit citrus. And then pale and caramel malt flavors, with a very mild sweetness in the finish. Medium body with a clean mouthfeel and there’s almost no bitterness, despite the 70 ibu. This PNW IPA is nicely balanced between the hops and the malts and certainly hits the spot during a road trip along the Oregon coast.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 56 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Firestone Unfiltered DBA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Spotted Cow. 3 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity