Buoy Beer IPA
Color is clear, pale amber, with one finger of white, foamy head. Inviting aroma with both malts and hops present. On the taste, we get hops first, with pine and grapefruit citrus. And then pale and caramel malt flavors, with a very mild sweetness in the finish. Medium body with a clean mouthfeel and there’s almost no bitterness, despite the 70 ibu. This PNW IPA is nicely balanced between the hops and the malts and certainly hits the spot during a road trip along the Oregon coast.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 30 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity