Buoy Beer IPA
Color is clear, pale amber, with one finger of white, foamy head. Inviting aroma with both malts and hops present. On the taste, we get hops first, with pine and grapefruit citrus. And then pale and caramel malt flavors, with a very mild sweetness in the finish. Medium body with a clean mouthfeel and there’s almost no bitterness, despite the 70 ibu. This PNW IPA is nicely balanced between the hops and the malts and certainly hits the spot during a road trip along the Oregon coast.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 46 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity