Buffalo Bill's Pumpkin Ale
Buffalo Bill's has been making this since 1985 and it shows! From start to finish you can tell a lot of thought and craft went into this beer. The color is darker than most in this category, with a murky, dark amber color. The mouthfeel is creamy, smooth, and well carbonated. While there is definitely some pumpkin flavor, it's pretty mild yet always present. In addition, there is plenty of vanilla, nutmeg, and brown sugar notes. Buffalo Bill's has made a very smooth pumpkin beer and certainly one of the best ones out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 19 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lucille IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity