Buffalo Bill's Pumpkin Ale
Buffalo Bill's has been making this since 1985 and it shows! From start to finish you can tell a lot of thought and craft went into this beer. The color is darker than most in this category, with a murky, dark amber color. The mouthfeel is creamy, smooth, and well carbonated. While there is definitely some pumpkin flavor, it's pretty mild yet always present. In addition, there is plenty of vanilla, nutmeg, and brown sugar notes. Buffalo Bill's has made a very smooth pumpkin beer and certainly one of the best ones out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 1 minute ago
- plarson listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 47 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Samuel Adams Honey Queen. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Stars Align. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity