Buffalo Bill's Pumpkin Ale
Buffalo Bill's has been making this since 1985 and it shows! From start to finish you can tell a lot of thought and craft went into this beer. The color is darker than most in this category, with a murky, dark amber color. The mouthfeel is creamy, smooth, and well carbonated. While there is definitely some pumpkin flavor, it's pretty mild yet always present. In addition, there is plenty of vanilla, nutmeg, and brown sugar notes. Buffalo Bill's has made a very smooth pumpkin beer and certainly one of the best ones out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 57 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Monterey Beer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to No Pumpkins Here. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity