Buffalo Bill's Pumpkin Ale
Buffalo Bill's has been making this since 1985 and it shows! From start to finish you can tell a lot of thought and craft went into this beer. The color is darker than most in this category, with a murky, dark amber color. The mouthfeel is creamy, smooth, and well carbonated. While there is definitely some pumpkin flavor, it's pretty mild yet always present. In addition, there is plenty of vanilla, nutmeg, and brown sugar notes. Buffalo Bill's has made a very smooth pumpkin beer and certainly one of the best ones out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 25 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Sour Power Hour. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Golden Trout. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Plum Riot. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to October Spectacular!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity