Buffalo Bill's Black Pumpkin
Black Pumpkin pours a very dark brown color with some amber highlights around the edges. It has a thick, tan head that sticks around. Chai spice aroma with cinnamon and nutmeg. The pumpkin flavor mellows out a lot in the taste. Vanilla flavors at first, then dark roasted malt that provides a caramel sweetness. Molasses, nutmeg and cinnamon in the finish. Mouthfeel is creamy with a medium body. High quality from start to finish. Lots of complex flavors, but everything is pretty subtle for an oatmeal stout that isn't strong on the pumpkin flavor. This is a solid beer that you can drink all the time, not just during pumpkin beer season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stoplight. 37 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deserables. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity