Buffalo Bill's Black Pumpkin
Black Pumpkin pours a very dark brown color with some amber highlights around the edges. It has a thick, tan head that sticks around. Chai spice aroma with cinnamon and nutmeg. The pumpkin flavor mellows out a lot in the taste. Vanilla flavors at first, then dark roasted malt that provides a caramel sweetness. Molasses, nutmeg and cinnamon in the finish. Mouthfeel is creamy with a medium body. High quality from start to finish. Lots of complex flavors, but everything is pretty subtle for an oatmeal stout that isn't strong on the pumpkin flavor. This is a solid beer that you can drink all the time, not just during pumpkin beer season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 56 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Miami Gras. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Islander IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Goose Experimental Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity