Buffalo Bill's Black Pumpkin
Black Pumpkin pours a very dark brown color with some amber highlights around the edges. It has a thick, tan head that sticks around. Chai spice aroma with cinnamon and nutmeg. The pumpkin flavor mellows out a lot in the taste. Vanilla flavors at first, then dark roasted malt that provides a caramel sweetness. Molasses, nutmeg and cinnamon in the finish. Mouthfeel is creamy with a medium body. High quality from start to finish. Lots of complex flavors, but everything is pretty subtle for an oatmeal stout that isn't strong on the pumpkin flavor. This is a solid beer that you can drink all the time, not just during pumpkin beer season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Teller Pils. 38 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stars for Days. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Trinity. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity