Buffalo Bill's Black Pumpkin
Black Pumpkin pours a very dark brown color with some amber highlights around the edges. It has a thick, tan head that sticks around. Chai spice aroma with cinnamon and nutmeg. The pumpkin flavor mellows out a lot in the taste. Vanilla flavors at first, then dark roasted malt that provides a caramel sweetness. Molasses, nutmeg and cinnamon in the finish. Mouthfeel is creamy with a medium body. High quality from start to finish. Lots of complex flavors, but everything is pretty subtle for an oatmeal stout that isn't strong on the pumpkin flavor. This is a solid beer that you can drink all the time, not just during pumpkin beer season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 50 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity