Buffalo Bill's Black Pumpkin
Black Pumpkin pours a very dark brown color with some amber highlights around the edges. It has a thick, tan head that sticks around. Chai spice aroma with cinnamon and nutmeg. The pumpkin flavor mellows out a lot in the taste. Vanilla flavors at first, then dark roasted malt that provides a caramel sweetness. Molasses, nutmeg and cinnamon in the finish. Mouthfeel is creamy with a medium body. High quality from start to finish. Lots of complex flavors, but everything is pretty subtle for an oatmeal stout that isn’t strong on the pumpkin flavor. This is a solid beer that you can drink all the time, not just during pumpkin beer season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 2 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 9 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity