Buffalo Bill's has been making this since 1985 and it shows! From start to finish you can tell a lot of thought and craft went into this beer. The color is darker than most in this category, with a murky, dark amber color. The mouthfeel is creamy, smooth, and well carbonated. While there is definitely some pumpkin flavor, it's pretty mild yet always present. In addition, there is plenty of vanilla, nutmeg, and brown sugar notes. Buffalo Bill's has made a very smooth pumpkin beer and certainly one of the best ones out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 12 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 56 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity