Buena Vista IPA
Buena Vista IPA pours a clear, deep gold color. Foamy white head that seems to last forever and when it does fade, it leaves a bunch of lacing on the glass. Aroma is fresh and dank. Taste is mostly tropical hops and stone fruit and melon. Mango, yuzu, apricot, and pear all seem present. Slight bitterness with a slight acidity. Mouthfeel is astringent with soft carbonation that enhances the texture. Light bodied but flavorful, this is a nice IPA out of the San Diego area.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 43 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 1. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Noche Dulce. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity