Buena Vista IPA
Buena Vista IPA pours a clear, deep gold color. Foamy white head that seems to last forever and when it does fade, it leaves a bunch of lacing on the glass. Aroma is fresh and dank. Taste is mostly tropical hops and stone fruit and melon. Mango, yuzu, apricot, and pear all seem present. Slight bitterness with a slight acidity. Mouthfeel is astringent with soft carbonation that enhances the texture. Light bodied but flavorful, this is a nice IPA out of the San Diego area.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 56 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Penske File. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sin-Tax. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blazing World. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for St. Mawes. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity