Buena Vista IPA
Buena Vista IPA pours a clear, deep gold color. Foamy white head that seems to last forever and when it does fade, it leaves a bunch of lacing on the glass. Aroma is fresh and dank. Taste is mostly tropical hops and stone fruit and melon. Mango, yuzu, apricot, and pear all seem present. Slight bitterness with a slight acidity. Mouthfeel is astringent with soft carbonation that enhances the texture. Light bodied but flavorful, this is a nice IPA out of the San Diego area.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 7 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 30 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 50 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 5 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity