Buddy Black Rye IPA
Aroma is both hoppy and malty. The taste has bold, malt flavors up front, with rye, pumpernickel, and other dark bread notes. This is followed by an earthy hoppiness. Mild bitterness with hints of leather and tobacco. Mouthfeel is chewy and slick. The finish has an accumulating bitterness. This wasn’t our favorite beer at first, but we’ve really come to like this, especially on a day when you want a hoppy beer that’s not your every day IPA style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 11 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Goose IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity