Buddy Black Rye IPA
Aroma is both hoppy and malty. The taste has bold, malt flavors up front, with rye, pumpernickel, and other dark bread notes. This is followed by an earthy hoppiness. Mild bitterness with hints of leather and tobacco. Mouthfeel is chewy and slick. The finish has an accumulating bitterness. This wasn’t our favorite beer at first, but we’ve really come to like this, especially on a day when you want a hoppy beer that’s not your every day IPA style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Spotted Cow. 23 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Alpine Duet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heart of Stone. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Sounds. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trumer Pils. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity