Buddy Black Rye IPA
Aroma is both hoppy and malty. The taste has bold, malt flavors up front, with rye, pumpernickel, and other dark bread notes. This is followed by an earthy hoppiness. Mild bitterness with hints of leather and tobacco. Mouthfeel is chewy and slick. The finish has an accumulating bitterness. This wasn’t our favorite beer at first, but we’ve really come to like this, especially on a day when you want a hoppy beer that’s not your every day IPA style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 21 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Daycation IPA. 57 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Canebrake. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity