Buddy Black Rye IPA
Aroma is both hoppy and malty. The taste has bold, malt flavors up front, with rye, pumpernickel, and other dark bread notes. This is followed by an earthy hoppiness. Mild bitterness with hints of leather and tobacco. Mouthfeel is chewy and slick. The finish has an accumulating bitterness. This wasn’t our favorite beer at first, but we’ve really come to like this, especially on a day when you want a hoppy beer that’s not your every day IPA style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 40 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Deja Stout. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sparkle Muffin. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity