Buddy Black Rye IPA
Aroma is both hoppy and malty. The taste has bold, malt flavors up front, with rye, pumpernickel, and other dark bread notes. This is followed by an earthy hoppiness. Mild bitterness with hints of leather and tobacco. Mouthfeel is chewy and slick. The finish has an accumulating bitterness. This wasn’t our favorite beer at first, but we’ve really come to like this, especially on a day when you want a hoppy beer that’s not your every day IPA style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 57 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Dale's Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity