Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries
Oude Tart is a dark red, almost mahogany color, with very little head. The aroma is a combination of fruity and sour. On the initial sip there is a lot of sour cherries right away. Although the alcohol isn't extremely high compared to other Bruery beers, this is still a good beer to share with a group of friends. This doesn't hold back at all on the sourness. So if you are a big fan of the sour, Oude Tart lets it fly.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 37 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Never Better. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition). 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Truck Trail. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Oatmeal Stout with Mulish Coffee. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA