Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries
Oude Tart is a dark red, almost mahogany color, with very little head. The aroma is a combination of fruity and sour. On the initial sip there is a lot of sour cherries right away. Although the alcohol isn't extremely high compared to other Bruery beers, this is still a good beer to share with a group of friends. This doesn't hold back at all on the sourness. So if you are a big fan of the sour, Oude Tart lets it fly.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Thirsty Trout Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hammerland DIPA. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pataskala Red X IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for KillaPilz. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Upslope Citra Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Great Divide Hercules. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity