Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries
Oude Tart is a dark red, almost mahogany color, with very little head. The aroma is a combination of fruity and sour. On the initial sip there is a lot of sour cherries right away. Although the alcohol isn't extremely high compared to other Bruery beers, this is still a good beer to share with a group of friends. This doesn't hold back at all on the sourness. So if you are a big fan of the sour, Oude Tart lets it fly.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 50 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Avalon. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 100th Episode!. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Petrus Aged Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to On the Boulevard. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to LA LA Land. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity