Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries
Oude Tart is a dark red, almost mahogany color, with very little head. The aroma is a combination of fruity and sour. On the initial sip there is a lot of sour cherries right away. Although the alcohol isn't extremely high compared to other Bruery beers, this is still a good beer to share with a group of friends. This doesn't hold back at all on the sourness. So if you are a big fan of the sour, Oude Tart lets it fly.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 13 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Sherpa's Survival Kit. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Rise Up. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bro-Kini. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Lil' Dusty. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity