Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries
Oude Tart is a dark red, almost mahogany color, with very little head. The aroma is a combination of fruity and sour. On the initial sip there is a lot of sour cherries right away. Although the alcohol isn't extremely high compared to other Bruery beers, this is still a good beer to share with a group of friends. This doesn't hold back at all on the sourness. So if you are a big fan of the sour, Oude Tart lets it fly.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Super Session #2. 11 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Even More Jesus. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Peeper Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Oxford (2019). 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Epitaph 2016. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity