Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries
Oude Tart is a dark red, almost mahogany color, with very little head. The aroma is a combination of fruity and sour. On the initial sip there is a lot of sour cherries right away. Although the alcohol isn't extremely high compared to other Bruery beers, this is still a good beer to share with a group of friends. This doesn't hold back at all on the sourness. So if you are a big fan of the sour, Oude Tart lets it fly.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Big Sur Golden. 13 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Asahi. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bliss Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Worthy Adversary. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Cerise de Michigan. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Downtown Brown. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Relay IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity