Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries
Oude Tart is a dark red, almost mahogany color, with very little head. The aroma is a combination of fruity and sour. On the initial sip there is a lot of sour cherries right away. Although the alcohol isn't extremely high compared to other Bruery beers, this is still a good beer to share with a group of friends. This doesn't hold back at all on the sourness. So if you are a big fan of the sour, Oude Tart lets it fly.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 49 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Graham Cracker Porter. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for On Fleek. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 4 hours ago
- DadMike added a rating for Brown Angel. 4 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other commented on beer Coors Light. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Purple Haze. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity