Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries
Oude Tart is a dark red, almost mahogany color, with very little head. The aroma is a combination of fruity and sour. On the initial sip there is a lot of sour cherries right away. Although the alcohol isn't extremely high compared to other Bruery beers, this is still a good beer to share with a group of friends. This doesn't hold back at all on the sourness. So if you are a big fan of the sour, Oude Tart lets it fly.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 54 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ripe IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beers Up North. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity