Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries
Oude Tart is a dark red, almost mahogany color, with very little head. The aroma is a combination of fruity and sour. On the initial sip there is a lot of sour cherries right away. Although the alcohol isn't extremely high compared to other Bruery beers, this is still a good beer to share with a group of friends. This doesn't hold back at all on the sourness. So if you are a big fan of the sour, Oude Tart lets it fly.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 1 hour ago
- SweeneyWorldWide and 1 other added a rating for Guinness Draught Stout. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for DAAANG! IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Changeling. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Noa Imperial Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity